Приветствую вас! Сегодня было обновлено графическое оформление ролевой. Если у вас есть какие-то вопросы, а так же жалобы по этому поводу, то прошу обратиться в тех отдел форума.

Так же уже запущен основной сюжет. С ним вы можете ознакомиться в специальной теме. Однако вы можете внести свои поправки в общую сюжетную линию, создав свой собственный квест. Перед созданием темы, прочтите шаблон заявки.

До сих пор ведется набор в руководство форума.

Весна уже давно наступила, скоро конец года, у кого-то экзамены, впереди лето. Удачи вам!
Спасибо за внимание. С ув. Мелони.

CW [FOREST MELODY]

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » CW [FOREST MELODY] » ~Для гостей » tryptomer960

tryptomer960

Сообщений 1 страница 13 из 13

Hi! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could find a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one? Thanks a lot!

You've made some good points there. I looked on the web for more information about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this website.

I do not even know the way I ended up here, however I thought this put up was great. I do not realize who you're however definitely you are going to a well-known blogger in the event you aren't already. Cheers!

Hello, There's no doubt that your website could possibly be having internet browser compatibility issues. Whenever I look at your web site in Safari, it looks fine however, when opening in Internet Explorer, it's got some overlapping issues. I merely wanted to give you a quick heads up! Besides that, wonderful website!

Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it

Fine way of telling, and nice paragraph to obtain data on the topic of my presentation subject matter, which i am going to convey in academy.

I have been surfing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.

I used to be recommended this blog by means of my cousin. I am now not positive whether this post is written by him as nobody else realize such exact about my trouble. You're amazing! Thank you!

We stumbled over here   different web address and thought I might as well check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to exploring your web page again.

I am sure this post has touched all the internet people, its really really pleasant article on building up new webpage.

I'm amazed, I have to admit. Seldom do I come across a blog that's both educative and amusing, and without a doubt, you've hit the nail on the head. The problem is an issue that too few people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.

This design is spectacular! You most certainly know how to keep a reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Fantastic job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

This text is invaluable. When can I find out more?

Вы здесь » CW [FOREST MELODY] » ~Для гостей » tryptomer960